soulmate AU where you wake up on your 18th birthday with the first words your soulmate will say to you tattooed on your body so you’ll know them when you meet them
admittedly, there are a few bugs in the system
I think its perfect.
I’m a teenager why does my back hurt I’m not 70 years old
*Mom voice* it’s that damn computer again
Scarlet Hook (Rockstar AU) - Killian will never ever in any world like Will’s hairstyle choices.
Exactly How to Rock Jennifer Morrison’s Braided Ponytail
Actress Jennifer Morrison’s hairstylist, Marissa Marino, gives the step-by-step for a French braid with an American twist. Très cool! All you need is shoulder-length hair or longer!1. Part hair in an L shape four inches back from the hairline, like our model.
2. Create a ponytail in back so you can French-braid the front.
3. Braid three pieces and take in more hair with each weave.
4. It’s French if the braid is attached to your scalp with each stitch
5. Keep weaving your hair into a French braid along the hairline.
6. Transition to a normal braid when you reach the top of your ear.
7. Wrap the braid around the pony and pin. Next, cheat a thicker base.
8. Make a new braid using a bit of hair from the underside of the ponytail.
9. Wrap that braid around the base of the pony to cover the elastic. Pin.
0 to 100